Patio Fare and Service available from June-September (see menu below)
July Patio Hours:
*Reservations can be made by calling (519) 671-5003
*Only Tables of 2-4 are available
*Weather Permitting- if it begins raining heavily, please be prepared to pack up and cash out to leave. It is unsafe for our staff to work in the rain with our masks, and we are not permitted to serve you inside. Thank you for understanding.
*We are only accepting debit and credit at this time. No cash.
*There will be a designated area for walk-in visits who want to bring their own lawn chairs, where you can enjoy our wine tasting kits, wine by the glass, slushies, & single serving charcuterie & cheese. This area has a limited capacity and is subject to availability due to vineyard program and weddings.
Our wine trailer will be set up outside Tuesdays & Wednesdays, and Saturdays & Sundays
- Guests will be seated on the patio through the outside entrance. They will be required to place their order, when they first arrive.
- Wine will be served in wine cups (GoVino Cups), which will be sent home with the customers. All patio ware will be environmentally friendly, disposable items.
- Our staff will constantly be sanitizing their hands, and will be wearing masks.
- Wine bottles from the retail will be retrieved by our staff, if you wish to add them to your bill.
- Between sittings, tables and chairs will be completely sanitized.
- Take-out orders will be paid for upon ordering and will be given a number or a name, which will be taken down and called out when the order is ready.
- Don’t forget to socially distance yourself while in the vineyard.
- Bathrooms are available for patio patrons. They must wear a mask inside and enter from outside, through the front door.
* By Order of Huron Perth Public Health, Face Coverings are mandatory upon entry of our building. This includes face shields, masks, scarfs, etc
*ask us about our cocktails and local craft beverage selection
On the Board:
Bayfield Berry Farm Strawberry Compote
Ferguson Apiaries Honey
Stonetown Wildwood Cheese
Mountainoak 2 Year Aged Cheddar Cheese
Mountainoak Smoked Gouda Cheese
Hayter’s Farm Turkey Salami
Metzger’s Bluewater Salami
Metzger’s Hensall Salami
Garlic Box Olive Tapenade
when you purchase a charcuterie board, you are supporting local businesses
As a winery, our main focus is wine. Our patio-fare allows for our customers to pair small food selections with our wines, and fully tantalize their taste buds.
Charcuterie boards are offered daily in our off-season (quantities are limited)