Patio Fare and Service available from June-September (see menu below)
September Patio Hours
*Reservations can be made by calling (519) 671-5003
*Only Tables of 2-4 are available
*Weather Permitting- if it begins raining heavily, please be prepared to pack up and cash out to leave. It is unsafe for our staff to work in the rain with our masks, and we are not permitted to serve you inside. Thank you for understanding.
*We are only accepting debit and credit at this time. No cash.
- Guests will be seated on the patio through the outside entrance. They will be required to place their order, when they are seated.
- All patio ware will be environmentally friendly, disposable items.
- Our staff will constantly be sanitizing their hands, and will be wearing masks.
- Wine bottles from the retail will be retrieved by our staff, if you wish to add them to your bill.
- Between sittings, tables and chairs will be completely sanitized.
- Take-out orders will be paid for upon ordering and will be given a number or a name, which will be taken down and called out when the order is ready.
- Don’t forget to socially distance yourself while in the vineyard.
- Bathrooms are available for patio patrons. They must wear a mask inside and enter from outside, through the front door.
* By Order of Huron Perth Public Health, Face Coverings are mandatory upon entry of our building. This includes face shields, masks, scarfs, etc.
* As of August 7 we are required by the government of Ontario to collect contact information of all patrons entering the indoor and outdoor areas of food and drink premises. These are measures that will dramatically improve and speed up contact tracing in the event that a positive case can be linked to the establishment. In doing so we can better contain spread and help save lives. We appreciate your understanding, as we navigate these times together
*ask us about our cocktails and local craft beverage selection
On the Board:
Stonetown Wildwood Cheese
Mountainoak 2 Year Aged Cheddar Cheese
Mountainoak Smoked Gouda Cheese
Hayter’s Farm Turkey Salami
Metzger’s Bluewater Salami
Metzger’s Hensall Salami
Ferguson Apiaries Honey
Garlic Box Olive Tapenade*
Garlic Box One Horse Town Chardonnay Mustard*
Garlic Box Red Wine Jelly (Made with our Unapologetically Sinful Red Blend)*
*may be substituted for an equivalent product, due to stock.
when you purchase a charcuterie board, you are supporting local businesses
As a winery, our main focus is wine. Our patio-fare allows for our customers to pair small food selections with our wines, and fully tantalize their taste buds.
Charcuterie boards are offered daily in our off-season (quantities are limited)