Wine Tours & Tastings
*We are not offering tours at this time
*By Order of Huron Perth Public Health, Face Coverings are mandatory upon entry of our building. This includes face shields, masks, scarfs, etc. Anyone over the age of 4 is required to wear a mask.
*We are required by the government of Ontario to collect contact information of ALL patrons entering for food and drink service areas. These are measures that will dramatically improve and speed up contact tracing in the event that a positive case can be linked to the establishment. In addition, we will be performing temperature checks upon entry. In doing so we can better contain spread and help save lives. We appreciate your understanding, as we navigate these difficult times together
*We are not able to offer tastings after Friday, April 2nd, as Ontario enters a 4-week shutdown. Once we are able to offer them again, they will be available to book online.
• Tastings must be prebooked, as space is limited. Book here
*we are only booking 2 weeks out
• Tastings occur every 30 minutes. To keep everything running on time, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked time.
• The minimum group size is 2 people, and the maximum group size is 6 people.
• All attendees must be 19+
* Please let us know when booking if there is anyone in your group with a hearing impairment
*For same-day bookings, walk-ins will be welcomed if there is availability.
For Bachelor and Bachelorette parties, please arrange a private tasting for your special event. Group sizes will be limited to what the Covid regulations allow for.