*to be read and filled out right before going on the rink
1. Social distancing must be practiced while on the rink. If you cannot maintain a distance of 2 feet, masks will be required. There is a maximum of 25 people allowed on the ice/on the grounds at a time. The rink is to be used for skating only. No recreational sports. Please be fair and respectful to other patrons and limit your amount of time on the rink. A member of Dark Horse Estate Winery Inc. must be present while you are on the rink. Dark Horse Estate Winery Inc. does its best to reduce the risk of Covid-19. Participants understand, acknowledge, and agree that there is a risk when visiting any establishment. While preventative measures may reduce the risk, the risk does exist. Participant(s) understand and voluntarily accept and assume all such risk, both known and unknown. Participant(s) acknowledge that the reference to “risk” above includes the contagious nature of Covid-19, and other viruses. Participant(s) assume the risk that the participant(s) may be exposed to or infected with Covid-19, or other viruses, by participating in the activities and visiting this establishment.
2. No outside food or drink is permitted at the rink. Masks are required while at the wine trailer. Our retail store is open for take home bottle purchases. Let our rink attendant know if you would like to purchase anything from retail, and they will grab it and bring it out to you.
3. In the event of an outbreak, you agree that we may disclose your name and telephone number to the Huron Perth Health Unit for contact tracing purposes.
4. Participant(s) and/or their parent(s) or guardian understands, acknowledges, and agrees that ice skating is an inherently dangerous and physically demanding activity that comes with risks that should be considered before skating.
5. Participating skater(s) assume full responsibility for any risk of injury, property damage, or death while participating in activities at this establishment. The owner, management, and any staff or volunteers of Dark Horse Estate winery Inc. shall not be liable for any accident or injury to any customer or third party.
6. Skaters under the age of 16 must wear a helmet. Children without this equipment may not be allowed to enter the ice surface. No strollers or baby carriers allowed on the rink. We do recommend that all skaters of any age wear a helmet to avoid injury. The owner, management, and any staff or volunteers of Dark Horse Estate Winery Inc. shall not be liable for any accident or injury.
7. Participant(s) agree to properly behave and take care of themselves and their children. Skaters under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Our staff can stop skaters who are not abiding by our guidelines, skating too fast, weaving in and out of skater traffic, throwing ice, carrying inappropriate objects, etc.
8. The owner, management, and any staff or volunteer of Dark Horse Estate Winery Inc. shall not be responsible for the loss, theft or damage to, any property or valuable belongings of any skater or visitors.
9. Participant(s) permit Dark Horse Estate Winery Inc. to use any photographs, or videos taken while on the ice skating rink premises on their website and socials (or any other legitimate purpose).
10. The below form must be filled out before going on the rink: